Wednesday 4 August 2010

I've been Blog-tagged to reveal my worst asset - handwriting!

Unfortunately, as L'Aussie said: there's always rules!
Here is what I and everyone else ' who've participated in the fun (and you if I tag you) have had to hand write:



1. Your name/Blog's name

2. Are you right-handed or left-handed?

3. What are your favorite letters to write?

4. What are your least favourite letters to write?

5. Write: "The quick, brown fox jumps over the lazy dog."

6. In CAPS, write: "BABOON, SPLENDOR, ONOMATOPOEIA, FLIP-FLOPS, HUZZAH!"

7. Your favorite song lyrics are?

8. Make sure you tag 7 people to join in on the fun. =)

9. Tickle your fancy and add a special quip for us to enjoy. =)




Quip: 
Lead me not into temptation . . . I can find my own way there. ;)


The last 5 people I tagged for a blogger award only three took up the award!
Hence I'm reluctant to tag seven for a handwriting challenge, so cheating here: if you're reading this and game to play along go for it and spread joy with a quip at least!  

5 comments:

Shannon O'Donnell said...

I was tagged for this last weekend. You've reminded me that I need to do my own post! LOL. :-)

Denise Covey said...

Hey Francine, like really beautiful handwriting. Reminds me of some font I saw somewhere! Must admit photographing my handwriting took ages and then didn't turn out that great!

Francine Howarth said...

Hi Miss Marple! (L'A)

There are some things I refuse to post on the Internet.
best
F

Belinda said...

I love this idea! I returned to handwriting in cursive last summer and never turned back.

Francine Howarth said...

Hi Belinda,

Welcome to the mad zone!

Oh gee, my handwriting tends to scrawl when in a hurry - absolutely unreadable. But I can do it proper when I want to. ;)

best
F